Monday, March 8, 2010

The Oscars - My top 3



The Oscar gowns (most of them) as usual were beautiful. My top picks from the night were Diane Kruger (my ultimate style icon), Sarah Jessica Parker and Maggie Gyllenhaal. All three wore contrasting dresses to each other and were very unique, but most importantly glamorous and gorgeous. Diance Kruger and Sarah Jessica Parker were both in Chanel, whilst Maggie a chose colourful print in Dries Van Noten.

Chanel has always been a favourite for me (as it is for almost every girl) but recently i have come to love Dries Van Noten. I am usually a neutral person when it comes to colour and style of clothes, but since I witnessed a DVN pink blazer coming down the catwalk I have become something like obsessed. It is funny that my top picks for the Oscars red carpet are dresses from designers I love so much. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment